Small format graphic design
- Prestige business presentation folders.
- Booklets and brochures.
- Business cards, letterheads, compliment slips and other standard stationery items.
- Simple leaflets and flyers.
- Mousemats, and other promotional items.
- Newspaper, and magazine advertising display.
Large format graphic design
- Exhibition displays – roll-up and popup banners.
- Billboards and hoardings.
- Vehicle graphics.
I always keep firmly in mind the purpose of your design project.
Like most designers, I work almost entirely electronically. I use industry standard software, and can accept a vast array of file formats.
Once I have received your instruction to commence work, I will work with you by providing proofs from initial drafts through to signing off of production artwork. Proofing is normally achieved electronically, but digital proofs can also be provided if required.
Once your designs have been signed off, the production artwork usually made available for you to download via the internet, where it will remain for a few months for your convenience. All production artwork is normally CMYK separated in PDF/X-1a format, which is accepted by the vast majority of reputable print houses.
Alternatively, if you prefer to let me handle the production of your job, then I can look after everything for a nominal fee.